Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring in CALI!

Spring has Sprung in California everyone!  Time for some sun!  The temperature hit 80 and we had to break out the kiddie pool!  Here is Mason and his friend MaCayden enjoying the first sign of spring!

  Below is a video from a few days ago.  We gave Mason a pair of goggles to wear for the fun of it and look at what happened!  I was amazed that he could hold his breath and knew what to do with the goggles!  He is a definite Cali boy.  Cute little fishy...



5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I wish I could be there to celebrate Spring with you. Love you all tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I wonder what he was thinking before he had those..... "how can i look under there and swim and hold my breath?"......

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, hailey, this is heather, your cousin. i was happy to see you have a blog. i love to stalk cute blogs like yours, yeah for me to add you to my list. mason is a cutie, congrats on the new little guy on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute. You look great. Hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete