Friday, February 20, 2009

24 weeks down!

This is me at 24 weeks!  Only 16 more to go! (hopefully)  My baby boy is getting more and more active, usually at about 11 o'clock at night...I hope that's not a sign of what is to come!  I love laying in my bed at night feeling him do twists and twirls in my tummy.  He's gonna be a soccer player for sure!  
This picture is compliments of Mason, what a photographer!   It's the only one that wasn't of my feet or just my head...

4 comments:

  1. are you for real? i am so LARGE! i am due for a 28 week picture next week. yay! for you joining the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Hailey, you're not even showing!!!
    Congrats on #2 coming. You have a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the looks of this picture you are not really having a baby. Yeah you are a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cute little boy. Congrats on being pregnant again. I'm glad we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete